Unincorporated Henry County Occupational Tax Certificate Application
* ALL REQUIRED FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO STARTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION* ALL FORMS CAN BE FOUND BELOW
1. Business licenses are renewed on a calendar year basis. Expires on December 31 of each year.
Legal and Private Employers Affidavit, REQUIRED FORMS. Please note this form is ONLY for the ONLINE APPLICATION
2. Business start date is the date you submit your application.
3. A copy of the Driver License is REQUIRED for each owner on application for all Occupational Tax Certificates. Driver License must match address for all Homebased businesses.
4. Please complete the required forms. These NOTARIZED form must be attached to the application.
*Legal Status and Private Employers Affidavit ALL SECTIONS must be complete or your application will be rejected: A seperate Legal Status form MUST be completed by each owner on the application.
5. HOMEBASED businesses must answer ALL questions on the the ULDC form and attach. ULDC Form REQUIRED FORM
Please note this form is ONLY for the ONLINE APPLICATION
6.Payment will not be required until your application has been accepted. Please be sure to include your estimated gross receipts (12 month period) or job value if you are a contractor, and number of employees. You will receive an email verifying the receipt of application. Within 10 days an email containing the amount due and instructions on how to make payment on-line will be sent.
*If you are a Homebased business applying for a Personal Home Care, Adult Daycare, Child Daycare or Home Salon/Spa, you MUST have a pre-planning review with the building department before applying. Please call 770-288-6319 to schedule a review.**
We wish you much success in your business venture